Public Exhibition - Draft Canada Bay Development Contributions Plan
The Canada Bay Development Contributions Plan is proposed to be amended to:
- Update the development to which the Plan applies
- Clarify how section 94 contributions are calculated
- Update the civil infrastructure works schedule relating to the Five Dock Town Centre.
The Development Contributions Plan will be on public exhibition from 25 July 2017 to 21 August 2017 at the following venues and times:
- Canada Bay Civic Centre, Drummoyne (1A Marlborough Street, Drummoyne) Monday to Friday, 8.30am-4pm
- Concord Library (60 Flavelle Street, Concord) Monday to Thursday, 9.30am-7.30pm, Friday, 9.30am-5pm, Saturday, 9.30pm-4pm and Sunday, 1-5pm.
For more information, visit the Items on Public Exhibition section on Council's website.
Your feedback is welcome. Please send comments to Strategic Planning at email@example.com or Locked Bag 1470, Drummoyne NSW 2470 by close of business Monday, 21 August.
For enquiries please contact Council's Strategic Planning team on 9911 6555.